Thursday, April 1, 2010

Working at the carwash...working at the carwash yeah!

Another great day in Austin means another great day to play in the water. The boys love washing their trucks. I tried to help them and they shout "No Auntie Shea...sit down!" Geez boys...try not to be nice or anything....  So I just sit on the side lines and be the ref/photographer. They are ok with that.


They lined up their trucks and repeat over and over again....carwash, carwash, carwash....
Until I say..."Boys, we say something.....?"    and they fill in the blank..."one time!"
Another fill-in-the-blank I have for them is...
"We listen what....?"   and they say..."The first time!"
(No, I'm not a drill sargeant, but I do think they need to remember those rules and participate in saying them)


Gosh David....If looks could kill.

Can't forget about the WillWill

No comments: