Thursday, April 1, 2010

A night out for a special celebration.

One of the families that I nannied for invited Aurelio and I to her birthday celebration. I used to night nanny for her and then I transfered to keeping her triplets during the daytime...only once a week. Their triplets are the cutest things you've ever seen!!! Thanks B and B for a great celebration! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! You look AMAZING for having triplets 10 months ago!!! Geez, you look amazing period!!!

Me and the birthday girl.

Me looking rather strange, and yes, my husband is holding a butter knife. Why you ask?...I have NO IDEA!

Looks like Aurelio has one normal arm, and one strange arm! ha ha ha

Here are the lovely parents!

....and here are their BEAUTIFUL triplets!
Maddyn, MacKenna and Logan
(identical girls, and then theres Logan!)

No comments: