Thursday, June 11, 2009

W and D turn 2

I can't believe it has been two years since I met this amazing family. W and D were in the NICU at Seton, where I work, and I just fell in love with them from the very beginning...all 3 pounds of them at the time.....
I had no idea...
I had no idea these two little boys were going to have curly red hair since they were pretty much bald when they were born.
I had no idea they were going to call me "Auntie Shea", but I love it when they actually say it.
I had no idea I would think of them every day....even on my days off.
I had no idea that I would go shopping for myself and always find something to buy for them.
I had no idea how bright they light up when they see me... and also when I see them.
I had no idea the parents would treat me as part of the family. I thank them all the time for letting me love their babies all day!

A BIG thank you goes out to the wonderful parents for letting me love them and care for them as if they were my own... That is truly a hard, yet rewarding thing for any parent to do!

-So Thank you!


Me and W

A birthday KISS!

D loved the watermelon

Mmmmmmm......




...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...

Uh oh....W didn't like the singing.

Once mommy gave them the cupcakes to eat...they were happy!

W gave me a bite


Nanny #2... "B" as they say!


D doesn't like to be dirty so he was a little hesitant to smear it everywhere.

Yummy!

No comments: